Thursday, 12 November 2009

WELCOME NOTE

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Desiree West and i am a second year graphic and communication design student at the University of Leeds. This blog is both a personal endeavour and an attempt to get a feel for the ever growing internet based design community. This is my space where I plan to take a look at design that is around today and voice my opinions on current and existing visuals of all varieties. I am an extremely creative person who thrives on variety and change. The way the design is heading these days is very direct, simplistic and modern, sometimes even disregarding the true ethos and character of a brand. I love the development of products and the idea of building on original designs to move with the time. I intend to enter the design world with a bang and make my stamp. So: welcome to my world, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment