
As I was looking over more of the logos from the under consideration website, where I found the new AOL logo, I stumbled upon this gem. I must say I was quite surprised because it seems to be a completely different tone of voice. The black is incredibly strong and with the simplified type, it seems to have seeped into a completely new realm of internet surfing. I must say that i am very glad that this move has been made though, because I'm really not a fan of old logo. The overused, slightly childlike type doesn't really convey the sophistication of AOL which I've always recognized against other internet providers such as internet explorer and safari.The new logo almost feels like a piece of art in itself. I think that it needed this renovation as it has become slightly dated and unused, just like the old logo, so it was definitely time to give this style a good kick up the backside. Good job
.
No comments:
Post a Comment